16/05/2018 Flame-MR 1.1 is released!
A point release for the Flame-MR 1.x line
- Improved compatibility with InputFormat and OutputFormat
- Optimized in-memory data serialization
- Optimized writing of output data
- Enable caching of input data in iterative mode
- New load balancing mode
- New pipelined merge mode
- Support for MultipleOutputs
- Support for old Hadoop API
- Support for DistributedCache
09/01/2017 Flame-MR 1.0 is released!
This is the first version in the Flame-MR 1.x series.
- Static memory allocation
- Reduces object creation
- Enhances partitioning and sorting of map outputs
- Redesigns job launching protocol
- Enables caching of intermediate data
- Improves Hadoop compatibility
- Bug fixes
15/03/2016 Flame-MR 0.7.0 is released!
Version 0.7.0 of Flame-MR has been released and can be obtained from the Downloads section.